Insure one or more trucks in the best way possible . To get your tailored truck insurance quotes simply click on the red button now!
- Any Type of Cover Available
- Public Liability
- Legal Fees
- Contents Cover
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Instant Cover and Documentation
How it Works
1. Complete the simple form
2. A panel of truck insurance specialists will get back to you with tailored quotes
A Guide to Truck Insurance
One of the most important aspects of driving a truck for a living is having insurance. Driving such a large vehicle is hazardous, even for experienced drivers so a good insurance policy is always a must, to protect yourself and other road users. There are many excellent truck insurance specialists who can provide you with the level of cover you need at a good price but before getting quotes, it’s a good idea to read through information below so you can make the most informed decision possible.
- Third Party – Third party insurance is the lowest level of cover you can get. It will enable you to drive your truck legally but it will only provide cover for third parties in collisions that you’re liable for.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive insurance will provide a much greater level of cover, protecting you for any type of collision, regardless of who’s liable. In most cases, comprehensive insurance will also include fire and theft.
- Public Liability – Public liability is always important for truck drivers. If you were to be involved in an incident where a member of public were to be injured or killed due to negligence on your part, then you (or your company) could find yourself facing a hefty liability claim.
- Legal Fees – If you do find yourself facing a liability claim, then fighting it can be a very expensive procedure, which makes legal fees a very useful additional type of cover to have included in your policy.
- Fleet Insurance – If you have several trucks that you need to insure then fleet insurance is a perfect choice. It will enable you to insure any number of trucks under one policy, which means lower cost and less paperwork to deal with.
Types of Trucks Covered
You can get cover for any type of truck you need with online truck insurance. Some of the types of trucks covered include :-
- Tipper Trucks
- Refrigerated Trucks
- Flat Bed Trucks
- Recovery Trucks
- Gritter Trucks
How to Save Money
Saving money is always important when taking out insurance. Below are some excellent ways to cut down the cost of your truck insurance :-
- Get a fleet policy
- Pay upfront rather than monthly
- Make your truck(s) secure
- Be selective with who you employ
- Get multiple quotes
Get Quotes Now
If you’d like to receive truck insurance quotes from a panel of specialists then simply click the red button below. After providing a bit of information about the level of cover you want and the vehicle(s) you want to insure, you’ll then have access to your tailored quotes. All you have to do is pick the best one!