Get Motor Trade Insurance quotes the easy way . Simply click the red button to get your quotes now
- Third Party, Fire & Theft and Comprehensive
- Combined Policies Available
- Employer’s Liability Insurance
- Cover for All Types of Vehicles
- Flexible Payment Options
- Breakdown Assistance
- Instant Cover and Documentation
How it Works
1. Complete the simple form
2. A panel of motor trade insurance specialists will get back to you with tailored quotes
A Guide to Motor Trade Insurance
If you work in the motor trade then you’ll want to get a good insurance policy that covers not only the vehicles on your premises but also your assets. Anyone who works in the motor trade can benefit from motor trade insurance, even if you only work in the industry on a part time basis. You can get quotes by clicking on the red button but before you do, why not not read through the rest of the information on this page so you’re well informed about motor trade insurance.
Who Can Benefit?
Some of the businesses that can benefit from motor trade insurance are :-
- MOT Centres
- Car Auctions
- Valeting Services
- Repair Centres
- Car Showrooms
Do I Qualify?
To qualify for motor trade insurance, there are certain requirements that you must meet. These are –
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- You must hold a full UK Driver’s Licence
- You must be able to prove that you work in the motor trade either on a part time or full time basis
Types of Cover
- Third Party – Third party insurance will only provide protection for other road users if you’re involved in a collision and you’re to blame. Whilst it does allow you to operate your business legally, it’s far from ideal when working in the motor trade since personal vehicles and premises are usually not included.
- Fire & Theft – Including fire and theft in your policy is always wise. When you have a large number of vehicles in your possession, theft in particular is always a big risk.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy will provide full protection for your vehicles. This means that if one of your employees were to be involved in a collision, you would be compensated, regardless of who was liable.
- Combined Policy – A combined policy provides the best type of cover for anyone working in the motor trade. It will not only protect all vehicles but also your premises and any assets contained within.
- Part Time Policy – If you only work in the motor trade on a part time basis then you can get a tailored policy to suit.
Get Quotes Easily
If you want to get quotes for motor trade insurance in the easiest way possible then you’re in the right place. Simply click on the red button below and you can have tailored quotes from a panel of motor trade insurance specialists within a matter of minutes!