Insure a fleet of vehicles quickly and easily . To get your tailored quotes simply click on the red button now!
- All Types of Cover Available
- Any Type of Vehicle Covered
- Public Liability Insurance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Breakdown Assistance
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
How it Works
1. Complete the simple form
2. A panel of fleet insurance specialists will get back to you with tailored quotes
A Guide to Fleet Insurance
When you have multiple vehicles that you need to insure then you have a couple of options. You can insure the vehicles separately with individual policies, or you can insure them all under one easy-to-manage policy. In the vast majority of cases, fleet insurance is by far the better option. With fleet insurance, you can insurance any number of vehicles and get the level of cover you need without having to manage separate policies.
Types of Cover Available
- Third Party – Third party insurance will enable your vehicles to be driven legally although it only provides minimal protection.
- Fire & Theft – Fire & Theft will provide cover if your vehicles are damaged or written off by fire, or if they’re stolen and need to be replaced.
- Comprehensive Cover – Comprehensive cover will cover your drivers for any type of collision, whether they’re to blame or not.
- European Cover – If your vehicles need to be driven outside of the country then you’ll want to get European Cover.
The Benefits of Fleet Insurance
Getting your fleet insurance from an online provider comes with many key benefits. These include –
- Insurance all vehicles with one easy-to-manage policy
- Get any type of cover you need
- Save time
- Save money
- Flexible payment options
- Instant cover available
Types of Vehicles Covered
It’s possible to insure almost any type of vehicle with fleet insurance, including –
Some specialists vehicles such as supercars might require a special type of policy so always be sure to discuss your needs with your insurance provider.
Get Quotes Easily
One of the best ways to ensure you get a great deal with fleet insurance is to shop around. Whilst it’s possible to get insurance quotes separately from different insurance providers, there is a much easier way of doing things. By clicking the red button below, you’ll receive a range of quotes from a panel of fleet insurance specialists. All you have to do is provide a little bit of information about your insurance needs and you can then compare the quotes you’re given and pick the best one.