Get Courier Insurance quotes the easy way . Simply click the red button to get your quotes now
- Third Party, Fire & Theft and Comprehensive
- Goods in Transit Cover
- Employer’s Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Breakdown Assistance
- Instant Cover and Documentation
How it Works
1. Complete the simple form
2. A panel of courier insurance specialists will get back to you with tailored quotes
A Guide to Courier Insurance
Getting good courier insurance is essential when your transport goods for a living. No matter what type of vehicle you drive, courier insurance will cover you if your vehicle gets damaged, stolen or written off. There are quite a few different options available with courier insurance and so you can make the most informed decision possible when selecting a policy, it’s advisable that you read through the information on this page.
Cover Options Available
- Third Party – Third party is a good option when you’re looking for minimal protection that will allow to drive legally. It provides cover for third parties in the event of a collision that you’re liable for.
- Fire & Theft – This is an additional type of cover you can get with third party insurance to provide an extra level of protection. Theft is a particularly useful option for couriers, especially if you need to leave your vehicle unattended regularly when on the job.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive cover will provide the highest level of protection, covering you for any types of collision.
- Goods in Transit – Goods in transit is a particularly useful type of cover to get. It will cover the goods you’re transporting for theft or damage.
- Breakdown Assistance – Breakdown assistance is always useful, especially when you rely on the use of your vehicle for your job. Most insurance providers will offer breakdown assistance as an additional cover option.
How to Save Money
- Make Your Vehicle Secure – Making your vehicle secure should always be a priority. Simple measures such as installing an alarm and steering wheel lock can go a long way to reducing the price of your policy.
- Get a Fleet Policy – If you own a courier business and want to insure your vehicles yourself then a fleet policy is ideal. You can insure as many vehicles as you need to under one easy-to-manage policy. You can also insure different types of vehicles, which makes it ideal for courier firms.
- Pay Upfront – Insurance providers will always prefer when you pay more upfront. If you can pay for the entire 12 months of your policy at the beginning then you’re in a very strong position to negotiate on the overall cost.
- Shop Around – The quotes you receive will always vary form one insurance provider to the next so it’s very important to get a good number of quotes before settling on a policy.
The Benefits of Courier Insurance
- Any type of cover you need
- Save time
- Save money
- Flexible payment options
- Instant cover
- Instant documentation
Get Your Quotes Now
If you’d like to receive quotes from a panel of courier insurance specialists then all you have to do is click the red button below to get started. Once you’ve provided some information about your policy needs, you’ll then be able to choose from the quotes and pick the best deal available.